A new Wax museum was opened in May of 2001.
You can find it in a newly reconstructed Renaissance house (Kajovská street no. 68), below the main square in Cesky Krumlov.
Visitors can enjoy waxfigurine exhibition on area large over 600 m2. Cellars offer a chance to marvel the art of ancient craftsmen, inhale the atmosphere of the alchemist kitchen and old tavern.
You can visit here the courts of the Bohemian Kings and Emperors such as Charles IV, Franz Josef or Rudolf II.
street Kajovska 68
phone: 00420 380 712 236
fax: 00420 380 711 204
The main sights of Cesky Krumlov in short:
- Cesky Krumlov State Castle
- St. Martin Chapel
- St. Vitus Church
- Chapel on the Mountain of the Cross
- St. Jost Church
- Brewery Eggenberg
- Egon Schiele Art Museum
- Czech Ceramic Design Agency
- Wax Museum
- Town Theatre Cesky Krumlov
- Regional Museum in Cesky Krumlov
- Puppet Museum
- Museum of Torture instruments
- Marionette Museum
- Gallery Doxa
- Museum photo studio Seidl